We invite you to challenge yourself to do something that you never thought was possible. The challenge is personal, the challenge is yours. The time is now! Register to join us.
Step 1: “CALLING ALL WALKERS”
Promote our walking exercise to family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors. Our group provides support and help keep everyone on track nationwide.
Step 2: KICK IT OFF
We will conduct a kick-off meeting at our starting point where all participant will be briefed on the following.
The Benefit and target.
The Route and distance covered.
Safety precautions and measures.
Therapeutic treatment available at stop point. (Yoga, Tuina Massage, Acu Science, Ayurveda, Physical fitness exercises, Chelation, detoxification therapy, etc)
Step 3: SETTING YOUR GOALS
Setting simple goals is a great way to keep your walking motivated and on track. We encourage our members to:
- Take some time to think.
- Encourage themselves and other group members to think about short-term and long-term goals
- Take consideration of time availability and health concerns.
- Write down goals. Goals can be as simple as attending every walking meeting.
- Track progress. You and your fellow group members should write down when you walked, how long, the number of steps displayed on your pedometer (if you have one). This will bring your progress to life, and help you determine what’s working for you and what isn’t. Then you can adjust your plan to help you reach your goals.
- Get your progress tracker using our smart bracelet pedometer by visiting shop
Step 4: START WALKING
The walk is that simple. Members will be reminded through SMS, phone calls or e-mail before the walk. All walkers are expected to put on their branded T-Shirts and put on good walking shoes.
Step 5: CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS!
When our team members meets their goals, we celebrate them by doing something special (Free one time Tuina Massage/Physical Therapy).We appreciate our team members for participating and encourage them to bring a friend next time for the next event.