Waka2cure Legacy Society
The legacy society are those generous individuals who have made a lifelong commitment for Road to Recovery (Waka2cure) project through a very special and important form of financial support / investment.
The role of Waka2cure Legal Society is to promote, support and implement rehabilitation activities at the community level and facilitate referrals to access more specialized rehabilitation services.
Project Steering Committee (PSC) members are our partners and in many ways we plan a reward frame work (gift) to ensure Road to Recovery’s future.
What is Waka2Cure Project Steering Committee?
As the name suggests, it is a committee that helps to steer the project through from start to completion. The PSC is made up of representatives of key organizations who are partners in the project, and/or who have particular expertise or resource to invest or lend to the project, and/or whose clients are the intended users of the output of the project.
In recognition of your legacy gift or commitment, you are invited to join the Waka2cure Legacy Society.
- Establish – Partners / Donors can include a gift to the Community Foundation in their will or trust, establishing a bequest.
- Notify – Partners / Donors notify the Rehabilitation Clinic or the Community Foundation of their plans and automatically become members of the Waka2Cure Legacy Society.
- Join – Partners / Donors join the network of other Legacy Society members and receive special recognition.
We look forward in helping you find the gift plan that best fits your needs.
- Deliver healthcare services through a strong consortium, in which every consortium member organization is actively involved and engaged in the planning and delivery of services
- Utilize and/or adapt an evidence-based or promising practice model(s) in the delivery of healthcare services.
- Improve population health, and demonstrate health outcomes and sustainability.
- Expand the delivery of healthcare services to include new and enhanced services exclusively in rural and urban communities
Being a member of the Legacy Society gives you the opportunity to belong to a select group of like-minded people who are interested in investing in the rehabilitation Clinic or committed to support the needs of our communities.